Thursday

MERIA HELLER — why not speak loudly AND carry the big stick?


— Did we land on the moon in 1968?

MERIA HELLER:
I doubt this strongly, having done the homework
and seen films disproving it.







THE
New American
Dream Interview



"American media is Pentagon/CIA
media to keep Americans in the dark."





MERIA HELLER
, 59, lives in Phoenix.

A native of New York City, she did radio in Phoenix for one and a half years, then moved to the internet in July of 2000.The past nine years she has been the producer and host of the longest, strongest podcast on the net at www.Meria.net.



From her website:
Before the world went mad, Meria made her living teaching practical spirituality and as a watercolorist.

She was listed in the "Who's Who of Living Artists in America."

In July 2000 Meria realized the important of a Bush win and became extremely political to stop a Bush administration, knowing the environment and the country would suffer tremendously under George W.

The show then took on a life of it's own with the best people on the planet as guests.

All shows for all the years are archived on site for an education that is top rate.

Meria has also written three books and spoken worldwide at many different conferences, some available on Google.

____________________


The New American Dream Trivia Question:

To win a round button that says, "Bush Is Lying About What He Knew," be the thirteenth pastel portrait painter in Taos to correctly answer the following.

Meria Heller would rather be ...

a. Teaching the world to sing, in perfect harmony BTW
b. On local radio three hours an afternoon, like Rush Limbaugh, the lousy ... oh, brother
c
. Walking three white poodles in Central Park
d. Meeting Karl Rove with a broken beer bottle in the alley behind The Dubliner on 40th and Thunderbird
e.
A maple syrup reporter for NPR
f.
Interviewing George W. Bush live from his protective custody cell at Terre Haute Federal Penitentiary


____________________



NAD: Meria, hello, thank you for taking the time for this.

Where did you grow up? What was the name of your high school?


MERIA HELLER:

Grew up in Brooklyn, New York, went to Thomas Jefferson High School (perhaps an omen of my Jeffersonian work).




NAD: What was the school mascot name?


MERIA HELLER:

Who knows, paid no attention to sports, just there for the learning.




NAD: What was on the list of activities under your senior picture in the yearbook?


MERIA HELLER:

Drama club, audio-visual squad (perhaps training for the technology I have to learn to do my show)




NAD: What did you start out wanting to be?


MERIA HELLER:

A fashion designer.





"It's one big puzzle
and I love a good mystery."





NAD: Is there still time?

MERIA HELLER:

I doubt it, I'm way too involved in "saving the world." (lol.)




NAD: How did you get out to Arizona?

The subway doesn't go that far, or does it?




MERIA HELLER:

Ha, Southwest Airlines.

It was time to leave NYC and try something else. packed up the family and away we went.

Been here since 1991 can't see leaving.





NAD: How did you get started in radio?


MERIA HELLER:

On a fluke.

My biz partner in Vegas needed a show to advertise her golf outings, and I joked I can do it.

She gave me money to go buy time, and voila' I was on the radio.

After our contract was up, I was asked to stay since my show brought the listeners in.

I did stay for a while.

A day after I left radio, I was approached to do Internet radio.

Thought I'd do it for fun for a few months, and I'm still here with a show that took on a life of it's own.




NAD: And how did you get into the realm that you are in?

Counterculture-type stuff, right?



MERIA HELLER:

My vision showed me the disasters awaiting all of us and the planet if Bush got in, so I immediately started doing the homework and switched the theme of the show.

As an environmentalist I knew we didn't have four or eight years to lose.

The more I learned the worse it got, the deeper the rabbit hole.

It's one big puzzle and I love a good mystery.





"I never believed in UFOs being real
until I saw them when a ship I was on got stuck in the Bermuda triangle.


I wasn't the only one that saw them hovering about the ship.

Not pleasant."





NAD: Would you like to choose one of these to answer, elaborate on?

I don't ask this to make fun. I ask because I really seek the answers.



MERIA HELLER:

I'd like to answer them all.



- Are UFOs real?
MERIA HELLER:
I never believed in UFOs being real until I saw them when a ship I was on got stuck in the Bermuda triangle. I wasn't the only one that saw them hovering about the ship. Not pleasant.


- Did we land on the moon in 1968?
MERIA HELLER:
I doubt this strongly, having done the homework and seen films disproving it.


- Did Bush knock down the towers?
MERIA HELLER:
Bush is too stupid to knock down anything but himself. I think he was an unknowing participant in the fall of the towers.


- Was Paul Wellstone's death an accident?
MERIA HELLER:
No, he was "suicided."


- The Oklahoma City bombing? Wasn't that just another U.S. government terrorist exercise? Or not.
MERIA HELLER:
Yes, four bombs were taken out of those buildings, not one.


- Waco. We burned kids, right? You can see flames shooting out of the tanks. Or not.
MERIA HELLER:
Yes, Waco was Clinton's experiment on how much the American people would take, and how stupid we are.


- Is Bigfoot real?
MERIA HELLER:
I doubt it.


- Is there a God?
MERIA HELLER:
There is an intelligent force of which we are a part. As Buddha says "God is the ocean and we are each a wave". When humans realize they are gods, they will change their reality.


... What makes you think that?
MERIA HELLER:
Many years of spiritual journeying, and some great teachers. Toss in my intution and there you have it.

I know that what I do, and can do is my godself which is all knowing and indestructible.

This world has been in the hands of the worse scum of the universe for way too long.

We need to realize our god-selves and snap out of the matrix.

It's time to change the reality set in place by others, and create our own.

"Imagine."





"Waco was Clinton's experiment on how much the American people would take,
and how stupid we are."





NAD: Do you have hope in Obama?


MERIA HELLER:

No, not a drop. He is a puppet of those who financed and created him.

It's obvious by his cabinet picks. I put no hope in any man or politician, I put it in everyman.



NAD: What happened to Kucinich, Nader, McKinney, Paul — and why did they not have a chance?


MERIA HELLER:

They are not members of any secret society or lobbying group, nor a slave of Israel, so they had no chance.



NAD: Who decided our candidates would be Obama and McCain anyway?


MERIA HELLER:

The international banksters who run the whole planet, they never lose.

Until we pick the candidates and take back our money supply, nothing will change.




"... not a drop. He is a puppet of those who financed and created him. "



NAD: Please tell us more about yourself, the things you have done, what you would like to do, what you did today. What do you eat, what do you drive, what do you drink.

MERIA HELLER:


I have done so many things, I've forgotten a lot of them.

I had a one-woman show of my paintings in Soho, NYC.

I have been published widely in magazines and have three books out.

I've taught children how to respect nature at the Desert Center in Scottsdale, Arizona.

I've taught watercolor and metaphysics in colleges in NYC and in Arizona.

I've raised two kids; created a new paradigm in media; succeeded at a pay-to-listen model on my show despite people saying it would never work.

I would like to get back to teaching children, love to do more public speaking engagements and maybe learn to play the piano.

I eat vegetarian, pretty healthy, drive a Prius (of course) and drink lots of water and iced tea I brew myself.

Occasionally a glass of cabernet.

Today I'm off to the gym for a hard workout.




NAD: What color is your toothbrush? [Without going to look.] Automatic or manual?


MERIA HELLER:

White and it's electric.




NAD: Pajamas or sweatpants?

MERIA HELLER:

Pajamas, I have many many pairs, prefer to stay in them as long as possible during the day!




NAD: Does your favorite coffee cup have words on it? What are they?

MERIA HELLER:

You are the Blessing




NAD: What did you absolutely have to get done by noon today?


MERIA HELLER:

Check my tons of email before I leave for the gym.




NAD: How about by Christmas 2009?

MERIA HELLER:

Not a thing, just keep doing what I do.




NAD: How cool is it to be on the radio and broadcasting around the world?

MERIA HELLER:

It's pretty cool, but I see it as my "work."

Personal accolades make me uncomfortable, and I don't like being likened to an "angel" etc.

I am just an ordinary person doing extraordinary things.

I love the fact that people worldwide respond to my work, my accent, and my dry sense of humor. Many of my subscribers have been with me from the start!





NAD: What caused the financial crisis?


MERIA HELLER:

The same people that will cause the end of it, the international banksters and the Illuminati and all their secret societies intent on a one world order, or as I call it "one world disorder."





NAD: Why do gas prices fluctuate?


MERIA HELLER:

Price manipulation plain and simple. It's always been the case.





NAD: Is there any difference between American mainstream media and Tass, Pravda, in the days of the Soviet Union.



MERIA HELLER:

None.

American media is Pentagon/Cia media to keep Americans in the dark.

I have little faith in Pravda's news these days, too.

Most of it is disinformation (as are a lot of so-called progressive media) and fear mongering.




NAD: What else would you like to add? What else should I have asked?

MERIA HELLER:

I don't know. This is pretty thorough.

Maybe "what would you do with a million bucks?"

I'd reinvest it in my show and open it up to the world (archives and all, all 3,000 hours) for FREE and the world would change on a dime.



NAD: Please insert a link here to something you would like linked to, with a brief tag re: where that link goes.


MERIA HELLER:

http://www.Meria.net

My site, loaded with the best, uninterrupted information you can find on the planet, for the pittance of $14.95 a month! All downloadable too.

Thank you Mike, I hope this is what you were looking for.

__________________________

Meria's Answer To The Trivia Question:
"Teaching children about our interconnectedness to all living things in a circle of stones on the ground, a medicine wheel, and helping the world become a better place."


[First published Feb. 3, 2009]

No comments:

Blog Archive